Rapid AIV Ag Avian influenza type A virus antigen
Anigen Rapid AIV Ag Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Avian influenza type A virus antigen in avian swab samples from the cloaca, trachea, kidney or feces sample.
- Specimen Swab samples from Cloaca, Trachea, Kidney, Feces
- Animal Avian
- Measurement time 20 minutes
- Cat No. RG1501MH
1. Take a swab sample from cloaca, trachea or kidney using the disposable swab. Or take a sample of scattered wet feces using the swab.
2. Insert the swab sample into the assay diluent tube and mix the swab sample). Squeeze the swab against the side of the tube and discard it. Wait for 1 minute to allow large particles to settle.
3. Draw up the supernatant using the disposable pipette.
4. Apply four (4) drops of sample into the sample hole, drop by drop, vertically.
5. Interpret test results at 20 minutes. Do not read after 30 minutes.