Rapid IBV Ag Infectious Bronchitis Virus antigen
The Anigen Rapid IBV Antigen Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Infectious Bronchitis Virus antigen in chicken cloaca, trachea, kidney or fecal samples.
- Specimen Cloaca, Trachea, Kidney or Fecal samples.
- Animal Avian
- Measurement time 10 minutes
- Cat No. RG1513DD
1. Collect swab sample from trachea, kidney or cloaca (fece)
2. Insert the swab sample into the assay diluent tube and mix the swab sample for 10 seconds. Squeeze the swab against the side of the tube and discard it. Wait for 1 minute to allow large particles to settle.
3. Draw up the supernatant using the disposable pipette.
4. Add 4 (four) drops of mixed sample into the sample hole("S"), drop by drop, vertically
5. Interpret test results at 10 minutes.