BIONOTE, INC. is a company specializing in veterinary diagnostics since 2003.
Based on our core technology, we have developed a broad portfolio of diverse diagnostic products.
- POC molecular diagnostic and Chemistry devices to be released
- 2020.12Achieved sales of KRW 600 billion
- 2020.12Developed Vcheck NT-proBNP Test Kits for Cats and Dogs (Cardiac biomarker)
- 2020.11Purchased the site for factory 3 (20-5, Seogu-dong, Hwaseong-si)
- 2020.06 Developed NowCheck COVID-19 Ag/Ab Test (CE certification)
- 2019.12Company worth of KRW 250 billion
- 2019.04Developed Vcheck SDMA Test Kit (1st in Korea, 2nd in the World)
- 2018. 04Research facility BL3 Room certified for the first time by the government
- 2017.12Achieved sales of KRW 30 billion
- 2017.11Completed construction of research facility BL2 Room / BL3 Room
- 2017.04Conducted 6th capital increase with a consideration (investment by the institutional investor)
- 2016.09Released V-check, a fluorescence device for animals
- 2016.06World’s first OIE certification of Rapid MERS CoV-Ag Test
- 2016.04Conducted 5th capital increase with a consideration
- 2016.03M&A with SBI / Expansion of the company
- 2015.12Achieved sales of KRW 20 billion
- 2015.11Completed construction of Dongtan Factory 2 (2-11, Seogu-dong, Hwaseong-si)
- 2015.10Selected as a Promising Small & Medium Enterprise in Gyeonggi-do
- 2015.05Selected as Korean Venture Entrepreneurship
Selected as INNOBIZ Company
- 2015.03Formed partnership with Samsung Electronics to sign exclusive contract for sole agency and conducted sales of PT10V
- 2015.01Changed the organization from BioNote Co., Ltd. to BioNote Inc.
- 2014.12Acquired permit and made overseas exportation for rapid diagnostic kit for detecting MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) antigen
- 2014.01Acquired domestic permit for rapid diagnostic kit for E.canis / Anaplasma antibody
Supplied single product of TB-FERON for the government’s disinfection project
Acquired domestic permit for CaniV-4 rapid diagnostic kit
- 2013.12Achieved sales of KRW 10 billion
- 2013.03Completed construction of new office building and newly built 2 dongs in factory 1 of BioNote Co., Ltd.
- 2011.01Incorporated into ALERE group, a diagnostic reagent company of the USA
- 2010.12Changed the organization from BioNote Inc. to BioNote Co., Ltd.
- 2010.03Acquired sales permit for Canine Parvovirus antigen diagnostic kits.
- 2009.12Acquired ISO 2003:13485 TUV Certification
Acquired sales permit for Canine Heartworm antigen diagnostic kits
- 2009.08Passed the USDA review of veterinary medicine manufacturing permits first in Korea
- 2009.03Moved to the Dongtan new factory (Factory 1 Seogu-dong, Hwaseong-si)
Moved to the Dongtan new factory (Seogu-dong, Hwaseong-si)
Changed company name from Animal Genetics Inc. to BioNote Inc.
Acquired New Excellent Product (NEP) Certificate from the Ministry of Knowledge Economy for ELISA, the Anigen A-type Influenza antibody
- 2008.12Completed construction of new office building in Dongtan (Seogu-dong, Hwaseong-si)
- 2008.11Acquired permit for Bovine tuberculosis (TB) and Bovine Brucella ELISA
- 2008.02World’s first confirmation of Canine Influenza H3N2
- 2008.01Acquired permit for antigen diagnostic kit 2.0 for Canine Heartworm Disease (CHD)
- 2007.11Changed company name from Anigen Inc. to Animal Genetics Inc.
- 2007.09Developed H5 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza virus antigen diagnostic strip and manufacturing method
- 2007.08Acquired permit for Anigen FMD NSP Antibody ELISA
- 2007.05Acquired permit for Type A Influenza Antibody ELISA
- 2006.07Conducted 4th capital increase with a consideration
- 2006.04Acquired the patent for “Manufacturing Canine parvovirus antibody diagnostic kit with rapid immune chromatography”
- 2006.02Conducted 3rd capital increase with a consideration
- 2006.01Purchased the site for new factory in Dongtan, Hwaseong-si (3,682.6m2)
- 2005.08Anigen Inc. moved to the new factory in Yeongtong
- 2005.01Permission and market release for Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea (PED) Antigen Diagnostic Reagent Item
- 2004.12Permit and market launch of avian influenza antigen diagnostic reagent item
- 2004.09Acquired ISO 9001 certification (TUV)
- 2004.07Received approval for Anigen Life Science Research Institute
- 2004 07Permit and market launch of antigen diagnostic reagent items for Canine Heartworm Disease / distemper / corona / parvo
- 2003.10Anigen factory registration (Pajang-dong, Jangan-gu, Suwon-si)
- 2003.09Conducted 1st & 2nd capital increase with a consideration
- 2003.03Established Anigen Inc.